Do you have some annoying stretch marks in your body? Do you find it quite unnecessary to go to doctors and ask for prescription? Well, I’m here to give you solutions to get rid of your stretch marks. These are home remedies to get rid of stretch marks, so you do not have to spend much money and consume drugs as doctors always suggest you to.
Let me begin with the first remedy;
White sugar especially the natural one is included as the best natural remedies to get rid of stretch marks. Follow the steps below;
- Take some almond oil and mix it with a tablespoon of raw sugar and drops of lemon juice. After being mixed, apply it on your stretch marks.
- Do it at least 10 minutes every day before taking a shower.
- Do this for a month until your stretch marks become lighter.
After that, the second remedy is;
Potato obtains vitamins and minerals that help your skin growth and restore faster.
- Cut a medium-sized potato and make it into thick pieces.
- Take one of the potato pieces and rub it gently on the stretch marks for a few minutes. Make sure you rub it on the affected area.
- Use the potato juice and let it dry for some time and then wash it off with warm water.
Now the third remedy;
It turns out that water is also one of the best home remedies to get rid of stretch marks. Keeping your body well hydrated helps protect the skin from many kinds of problems. Try to drink one to two glasses of water several times during a day. It is claimed by experts that a minimum 10 glasses of water per day is the best way to keep the body hydrated. It will also make your skin soft. It is better for you to avoid coffee, tea or soda as they can lead you to dehydration.
and the fourth;
- Olive oil
This kind of oil contains antioxidants and nutrients that can be a booster to restore skin problems faster including your stretch marks;
- First step to do is massaging the affected skin area slightly with the oil. This will remedy your blood circulation and reduce the stretch marks.
- Let it for half an hour to make you sure that all of the vitamins like vitamins A, D and E present in the oil are absorbed by the skin.
This oil can also be used as a night cream. Just mix it with vinegar and water and this will help your skin moisturized during the night and rejuvenate your skin.
Those are four remedies that certainly work to get rid of your stretch marks. The four of them will be your satisfying home remedies and wasting your money on drugs and any other prescriptions is not needed anymore.